Our featured blogger today is a single mother writes with equal parts heart and humor. Say hi to Kimberly from Rubber Chicken Madness.
Here’s a bit about Kimberly and her blog:
My life isn’t made up of white picket fences and happy endings, but for a long time I wished that it were.
Divorce. Single motherhood. Constant budget crises. A neurotic dog.
But once I decided to abandon the idea of perfection, I found a beauty in my life that blew my mind and soothed my soul, and it all started with a rubber chicken.
It’s not what I planned, but it’s perfect anyway.
Some of Kimberly’s favorite posts are:
A cute look at the two sides of her personality in Inner Brat.
It’s a Fine Line discusses the “my child would never” syndrome.
Reflecting on her activist teenager in We Reap What We Sow.
After checking in here with a quick comment, head over to Kimberly’s for more of Rubber Chicken Madness!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012