Our featured blogger today is a single mother writes with equal parts heart and humor. Say hi to Kimberly from Rubber Chicken Madness.
Here’s a bit about Kimberly and her blog:
My life isn’t made up of white picket fences and happy endings, but for a long time I wished that it were.
Divorce. Single motherhood. Constant budget crises. A neurotic dog.
But once I decided to abandon the idea of perfection, I found a beauty in my life that blew my mind and soothed my soul, and it all started with a rubber chicken.
It’s not what I planned, but it’s perfect anyway.
Some of Kimberly’s favorite posts are:
A cute look at the two sides of her personality in Inner Brat.
It’s a Fine Line discusses the “my child would never” syndrome.
Reflecting on her activist teenager in We Reap What We Sow.
After checking in here with a quick comment, head over to Kimberly’s for more of Rubber Chicken Madness!
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014