Tess from Six Feet Under Blog is today’s fabulous feature blogger!
She blogs as a way to let her creativity shine! We love that!!
Hi. I’m Tess from Six Feet Under Blog (no, it’s not THAT tv series). I’m glad you’re here to share in my SITS day! My blog is about the funny parts of life, how to make money blogging, sharing recipes and my new found love of food photography. Since I was old enough to write, I haven’t stopped (three books later) and blogging is such a great way to let your creativity shine!
Six Feet Under recommends these posts:
Be sure to roll call below, then go to Six Feet Under Blog and share the comment love!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016