Tess from Six Feet Under Blog is today’s fabulous feature blogger!
She blogs as a way to let her creativity shine! We love that!!
Hi. I’m Tess from Six Feet Under Blog (no, it’s not THAT tv series). I’m glad you’re here to share in my SITS day! My blog is about the funny parts of life, how to make money blogging, sharing recipes and my new found love of food photography. Since I was old enough to write, I haven’t stopped (three books later) and blogging is such a great way to let your creativity shine!
Six Feet Under recommends these posts:
Be sure to roll call below, then go to Six Feet Under Blog and share the comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015