Tess from Six Feet Under Blog is today’s fabulous feature blogger!
She blogs as a way to let her creativity shine! We love that!!
Hi. I’m Tess from Six Feet Under Blog (no, it’s not THAT tv series). I’m glad you’re here to share in my SITS day! My blog is about the funny parts of life, how to make money blogging, sharing recipes and my new found love of food photography. Since I was old enough to write, I haven’t stopped (three books later) and blogging is such a great way to let your creativity shine!
Six Feet Under recommends these posts:
Be sure to roll call below, then go to Six Feet Under Blog and share the comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017