Today’s featured blogger is a lovely writer who left her social worker career behind and is raising her kids while pursuing freelancing.Welcome Mary Lauren from My 3 Little Birds.
Here’s a little about My 3 Little Birds:
I’m Mary Lauren, a social worker turned mother turned blogger. Before I was any of these things, though, I was a writer. My 3 Little Birds focuses on the small reflections — MOMents — that make life so beautiful.
Mary Lauren wants you to read:
Grain by Grain – a moving account of that overwhelmed feeling of trying to manage a newborn and older siblings.
Learning the art of acceptance in The Book of Wrongs.
Ohio Schoolhouse remembers a time gone by.
Lovely writing…so Roll Call here right now and then head over to My 3 Little Birds to enjoy more of Mary Lauren!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012