Welcome today’s feature blogger Sparkles And A Stove!
Check out how she crafts and cooks…with a kid holding onto each pant leg!
A glue gun, a spoon, and a mom and Sparkles And A Stove was born. Nothing 15 years of being a corporate America bean counter handed me was as challenging or rewarding as mothering my baby and my toddler, but spelling words in Cheerios wasn’t quite fulfilling my need for a creative outlet. I started Sparkles And A Stove to share my love of crafting and cooking and connect with other wannabe crafters and chefs. My mission is to show that anyone can tap into their inner creativity with simple crafts and recipes even if it’s with a kid holding onto each pant leg.
Sparkles And A Stove loves these 3 posts:
Let’s do this! Comment below then get over to Sparkles And A Stove and share the comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016