Welcome today’s feature blogger Sparkles And A Stove!
Check out how she crafts and cooks…with a kid holding onto each pant leg!
A glue gun, a spoon, and a mom and Sparkles And A Stove was born. Nothing 15 years of being a corporate America bean counter handed me was as challenging or rewarding as mothering my baby and my toddler, but spelling words in Cheerios wasn’t quite fulfilling my need for a creative outlet. I started Sparkles And A Stove to share my love of crafting and cooking and connect with other wannabe crafters and chefs. My mission is to show that anyone can tap into their inner creativity with simple crafts and recipes even if it’s with a kid holding onto each pant leg.
Sparkles And A Stove loves these 3 posts:
Let’s do this! Comment below then get over to Sparkles And A Stove and share the comment love!
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015