Welcome today’s feature blogger Sparkles And A Stove!
Check out how she crafts and cooks…with a kid holding onto each pant leg!
A glue gun, a spoon, and a mom and Sparkles And A Stove was born. Nothing 15 years of being a corporate America bean counter handed me was as challenging or rewarding as mothering my baby and my toddler, but spelling words in Cheerios wasn’t quite fulfilling my need for a creative outlet. I started Sparkles And A Stove to share my love of crafting and cooking and connect with other wannabe crafters and chefs. My mission is to show that anyone can tap into their inner creativity with simple crafts and recipes even if it’s with a kid holding onto each pant leg.
Sparkles And A Stove loves these 3 posts:
Let’s do this! Comment below then get over to Sparkles And A Stove and share the comment love!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017