Don’t worry if underpants aren’t your thing!
Today’s feature blogger, Stories About My Underpants: and other sordid tales is sharing stories about her day-to-day life!
It occurred to me the other day – because someone blatantly said it to me – that I have an awful lot of stories related to my underpants. For example, in the span of a decade I’ve literally had all of my underpants stolen from my house, have gotten patted down by a security guard at the airport who discovered that my giant, non-fitting underpants were around my thighs instead of, you know, where they usually go, and just recently, I threw my underpants at a perfect stranger at the gym.
So you see, the name of this blog makes a lot more sense once you understand just how big a role they play in my life. But shockingly, only a few of my actual blog posts have turned out to be about my underpants, because other random things happen during my day-to-day life as well. So if underpants aren’t your thing, don’t worry – I don’t care to wear them all the time either.
Here are 3 great posts:
- They Call Me The Rain Man of Love
- An Incomplete List of Why Kids Today Worry Me
- On how The Mindy Project gets you through tough times and why flashing strangers gets you a free meal.
First, comment below for roll call. Then go to Stories About My Underpants: and other sordid tales and share the comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016