Don’t worry if underpants aren’t your thing!
Today’s feature blogger, Stories About My Underpants: and other sordid tales is sharing stories about her day-to-day life!
It occurred to me the other day – because someone blatantly said it to me – that I have an awful lot of stories related to my underpants. For example, in the span of a decade I’ve literally had all of my underpants stolen from my house, have gotten patted down by a security guard at the airport who discovered that my giant, non-fitting underpants were around my thighs instead of, you know, where they usually go, and just recently, I threw my underpants at a perfect stranger at the gym.
So you see, the name of this blog makes a lot more sense once you understand just how big a role they play in my life. But shockingly, only a few of my actual blog posts have turned out to be about my underpants, because other random things happen during my day-to-day life as well. So if underpants aren’t your thing, don’t worry – I don’t care to wear them all the time either.
Here are 3 great posts:
- They Call Me The Rain Man of Love
- An Incomplete List of Why Kids Today Worry Me
- On how The Mindy Project gets you through tough times and why flashing strangers gets you a free meal.
First, comment below for roll call. Then go to Stories About My Underpants: and other sordid tales and share the comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016