Hopefully everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready to get this Monday started! We are going to kick this week off with our Featured Blogger, Stuffed Suitcase.
Hi SITStahs! I’ve always had a strong interest in traveling, but growing up my family didn’t have the money or opportunity to take many vacations. Once I married my husband that interest was fed, and since both of our families lived far away we traveled early on with our children. I became the go-to person for travel questions among our friends and family. In 2012 I started Stuffed Suitcase to share my tips and experiences with others, and help them enjoy family travel. I don’t travel all the time, so my blog is packed full of tips to help you organize your family travel & family life!
- 5 Steps to Teach Your Kids How to Pack
- 40 Weeks of School Lunches: Week 11
- 6 Tips for How to Organize Photos
Go visit Stuffed Suitcase and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015