Hopefully everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready to get this Monday started! We are going to kick this week off with our Featured Blogger, Stuffed Suitcase.
Hi SITStahs! I’ve always had a strong interest in traveling, but growing up my family didn’t have the money or opportunity to take many vacations. Once I married my husband that interest was fed, and since both of our families lived far away we traveled early on with our children. I became the go-to person for travel questions among our friends and family. In 2012 I started Stuffed Suitcase to share my tips and experiences with others, and help them enjoy family travel. I don’t travel all the time, so my blog is packed full of tips to help you organize your family travel & family life!
- 5 Steps to Teach Your Kids How to Pack
- 40 Weeks of School Lunches: Week 11
- 6 Tips for How to Organize Photos
Go visit Stuffed Suitcase and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015