Hopefully everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready to get this Monday started! We are going to kick this week off with our Featured Blogger, Stuffed Suitcase.
Hi SITStahs! I’ve always had a strong interest in traveling, but growing up my family didn’t have the money or opportunity to take many vacations. Once I married my husband that interest was fed, and since both of our families lived far away we traveled early on with our children. I became the go-to person for travel questions among our friends and family. In 2012 I started Stuffed Suitcase to share my tips and experiences with others, and help them enjoy family travel. I don’t travel all the time, so my blog is packed full of tips to help you organize your family travel & family life!
- 5 Steps to Teach Your Kids How to Pack
- 40 Weeks of School Lunches: Week 11
- 6 Tips for How to Organize Photos
Go visit Stuffed Suitcase and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015