Good morning! Hopefully, everyone is having a wonderful week. We are excited to share our featured blogger, Sweet and Savoring.
Hi everyone! I’m Christy and I live in New York’s Hudson Valley with my husband. I started Sweet and Savoring originally as a way to showcase my food photos, but it has morphed into a place to talk about mental health (or lack thereof), gratitude, travel and other adventures closer to home, as well as food. I love putting my photos and writing out there for everyone, even if it can be scary: opening up about my depression struggles has been both the biggest challenge and greatest reward. I’m so honored to share my blog with each of you!
- Depression Feels Like This Part 2: A Conversation with My Husband
- Anxiety at the Airport
- On Not Failing
Go visit Sweet and Savoring and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016