Good morning! Hopefully, everyone is having a wonderful week. We are excited to share our featured blogger, Sweet and Savoring.
Hi everyone! I’m Christy and I live in New York’s Hudson Valley with my husband. I started Sweet and Savoring originally as a way to showcase my food photos, but it has morphed into a place to talk about mental health (or lack thereof), gratitude, travel and other adventures closer to home, as well as food. I love putting my photos and writing out there for everyone, even if it can be scary: opening up about my depression struggles has been both the biggest challenge and greatest reward. I’m so honored to share my blog with each of you!
- Depression Feels Like This Part 2: A Conversation with My Husband
- Anxiety at the Airport
- On Not Failing
Go visit Sweet and Savoring and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016