Good morning! Hopefully, everyone is having a wonderful week. We are excited to share our featured blogger, Sweet and Savoring.
Hi everyone! I’m Christy and I live in New York’s Hudson Valley with my husband. I started Sweet and Savoring originally as a way to showcase my food photos, but it has morphed into a place to talk about mental health (or lack thereof), gratitude, travel and other adventures closer to home, as well as food. I love putting my photos and writing out there for everyone, even if it can be scary: opening up about my depression struggles has been both the biggest challenge and greatest reward. I’m so honored to share my blog with each of you!
- Depression Feels Like This Part 2: A Conversation with My Husband
- Anxiety at the Airport
- On Not Failing
Go visit Sweet and Savoring and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016