Good morning! Hopefully, everyone is having a wonderful week. We are excited to share our featured blogger, Sweet and Savoring.
Hi everyone! I’m Christy and I live in New York’s Hudson Valley with my husband. I started Sweet and Savoring originally as a way to showcase my food photos, but it has morphed into a place to talk about mental health (or lack thereof), gratitude, travel and other adventures closer to home, as well as food. I love putting my photos and writing out there for everyone, even if it can be scary: opening up about my depression struggles has been both the biggest challenge and greatest reward. I’m so honored to share my blog with each of you!
- Depression Feels Like This Part 2: A Conversation with My Husband
- Anxiety at the Airport
- On Not Failing
Go visit Sweet and Savoring and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015