Good morning! Hopefully, everyone is having a wonderful week. We are excited to share our featured blogger, Sweet and Savoring.
Hi everyone! I’m Christy and I live in New York’s Hudson Valley with my husband. I started Sweet and Savoring originally as a way to showcase my food photos, but it has morphed into a place to talk about mental health (or lack thereof), gratitude, travel and other adventures closer to home, as well as food. I love putting my photos and writing out there for everyone, even if it can be scary: opening up about my depression struggles has been both the biggest challenge and greatest reward. I’m so honored to share my blog with each of you!
- Depression Feels Like This Part 2: A Conversation with My Husband
- Anxiety at the Airport
- On Not Failing
Go visit Sweet and Savoring and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Create Fake Calligraphy - Feb 12, 2016
- How To Make Pinterest Work Really Hard For You - Feb 12, 2016
- Newbie’s Guide to Periscope - Feb 9, 2016
- Maintaining Blog Traffic On Days You Don’t Post - Feb 8, 2016
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015