If you love beautiful pictures and even more beautiful words, you are going to love the stories and heart of today’s featured blogger, Tamara (Like) Camera.
Tamara is a professional photographer at http://tamaracamera.com/, a mama of two, a writer/blogger at Tamara (Like) Camera, and a nearly professional cookie taster. She has been known to be all four of those things at all hours of the day and night. She is a very proud contributor to the book, The Mother Of All Meltdowns. After two cross country moves, due to her intense Bi-Coastal Disorder, she lives with her husband, daughter and son in glorious western Massachusetts. She spends her spare time looking for moose, taking pictures of her kids, and maybe – just maybe – teaching them about photography.
Go visit Tamara (Like) Camera and share the comment love!
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016
- Photography Tutorial: Shooting Through The Viewfinder - May 11, 2016
- The Key to Investing in Yourself - May 9, 2016
- Why I’m Still Blogging - May 6, 2016
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016