Getting us through this hump day is today’s feature blogger, Lauren from Teaspoon Travelers.
She blogs about exploring and eating. Yum! I can’t wait!
My name is Lauren and if there are two things I love to do it’s explore and eat. I do most of my exploring in my own backyard, however, we are getting to travel a bit more these days. The eating part is easy. I live with a chef so I get to explore new things in that area too. The Teaspoon Travelers is a blog David (my fiance) and I started together as a way to share with others our love of eating and exploring. Journey with us as we explore my life as a forced vegetarian and the big world around us!
Lauren is sure you will love these 3 posts:
Go visit Teaspoon Travelers to spread some comment love! And don’t forget to comment below for roll call!
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015