Getting us through this hump day is today’s feature blogger, Lauren from Teaspoon Travelers.
She blogs about exploring and eating. Yum! I can’t wait!
My name is Lauren and if there are two things I love to do it’s explore and eat. I do most of my exploring in my own backyard, however, we are getting to travel a bit more these days. The eating part is easy. I live with a chef so I get to explore new things in that area too. The Teaspoon Travelers is a blog David (my fiance) and I started together as a way to share with others our love of eating and exploring. Journey with us as we explore my life as a forced vegetarian and the big world around us!
Lauren is sure you will love these 3 posts:
Go visit Teaspoon Travelers to spread some comment love! And don’t forget to comment below for roll call!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015