Getting us through this hump day is today’s feature blogger, Lauren from Teaspoon Travelers.
She blogs about exploring and eating. Yum! I can’t wait!
My name is Lauren and if there are two things I love to do it’s explore and eat. I do most of my exploring in my own backyard, however, we are getting to travel a bit more these days. The eating part is easy. I live with a chef so I get to explore new things in that area too. The Teaspoon Travelers is a blog David (my fiance) and I started together as a way to share with others our love of eating and exploring. Journey with us as we explore my life as a forced vegetarian and the big world around us!
Lauren is sure you will love these 3 posts:
Go visit Teaspoon Travelers to spread some comment love! And don’t forget to comment below for roll call!
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015