The holidays are over and it’s time to get back in shape!
Today’s feature blogger has tips, recipes and plenty of inspiration to help us do just that.
Welcome Emily from The Busy Mom’s Diet!
Hi! I’m Emily. I’m a full-time teacher, mama, blogger, runner and wife. My blog chronicles my weight loss journey, struggle with postpartum depression, and quick tips I learned along the way. Come join me for healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, weekly weigh-ins and all things fabulous in the world of a busy mom!
Busy Mom’s Diet thinks you should read these favorite posts:
Let’s start this week off right! Comment below then head over to The Busy Mom’s Diet and share lots of comment love!
- How To Stay Focused On Your Blog Content - Jan 29, 2016
- How to Write for The Mix - Jan 28, 2016
- 10 Things Your Blog Needs - Jan 27, 2016
- 3 Tax Tips For Bloggers To Make Tax Season A Breeze - Jan 26, 2016
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015