The holidays are over and it’s time to get back in shape!
Today’s feature blogger has tips, recipes and plenty of inspiration to help us do just that.
Welcome Emily from The Busy Mom’s Diet!
Hi! I’m Emily. I’m a full-time teacher, mama, blogger, runner and wife. My blog chronicles my weight loss journey, struggle with postpartum depression, and quick tips I learned along the way. Come join me for healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, weekly weigh-ins and all things fabulous in the world of a busy mom!
Busy Mom’s Diet thinks you should read these favorite posts:
Let’s start this week off right! Comment below then head over to The Busy Mom’s Diet and share lots of comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016