The holidays are over and it’s time to get back in shape!
Today’s feature blogger has tips, recipes and plenty of inspiration to help us do just that.
Welcome Emily from The Busy Mom’s Diet!
Hi! I’m Emily. I’m a full-time teacher, mama, blogger, runner and wife. My blog chronicles my weight loss journey, struggle with postpartum depression, and quick tips I learned along the way. Come join me for healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, weekly weigh-ins and all things fabulous in the world of a busy mom!
Busy Mom’s Diet thinks you should read these favorite posts:
Let’s start this week off right! Comment below then head over to The Busy Mom’s Diet and share lots of comment love!
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017