The holidays are over and it’s time to get back in shape!
Today’s feature blogger has tips, recipes and plenty of inspiration to help us do just that.
Welcome Emily from The Busy Mom’s Diet!
Hi! I’m Emily. I’m a full-time teacher, mama, blogger, runner and wife. My blog chronicles my weight loss journey, struggle with postpartum depression, and quick tips I learned along the way. Come join me for healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, weekly weigh-ins and all things fabulous in the world of a busy mom!
Busy Mom’s Diet thinks you should read these favorite posts:
Let’s start this week off right! Comment below then head over to The Busy Mom’s Diet and share lots of comment love!
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015