The holidays are over and it’s time to get back in shape!
Today’s feature blogger has tips, recipes and plenty of inspiration to help us do just that.
Welcome Emily from The Busy Mom’s Diet!
Hi! I’m Emily. I’m a full-time teacher, mama, blogger, runner and wife. My blog chronicles my weight loss journey, struggle with postpartum depression, and quick tips I learned along the way. Come join me for healthy recipes, fitness inspiration, weekly weigh-ins and all things fabulous in the world of a busy mom!
Busy Mom’s Diet thinks you should read these favorite posts:
Let’s start this week off right! Comment below then head over to The Busy Mom’s Diet and share lots of comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016