It’s Friday! We made it! Pull up a seat, grab a cup of coffee and meet Paloma from The Coffee Shop
Hi! My name is Paloma, I am a 33 yr. old Mexican, wife to a handsome “gringo” and happy mom of 2 girls (4 and almost 2 yrs. old). When I think of a Coffee Shop I think of friends, good coffee (chocolate or tea!), books, and great desserts, I think of long conversations or even silence and inner thoughts! But living in this hectic world it is hard to enjoy all this often (and not always affordable). That’s how I got the idea to create a place where everyone would be able to enjoy “the Coffee Shop atmosphere” whether at home or work! If you are like me… you are welcome to join, sit back, relax and enjoy! We’ll talk about books and/or movies or just share recipes! We can talk about kids and fall, music or anything you’d like to… We can laugh (or even cry) together. This is YOUR Coffee Shop, you make it what it is… So Grab a cup and enjoy!
The Coffee Shop recommends these posts:
It’s comment time! Roll call here and then stop by The Coffee Shop and share the comment love!
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015