Meet Ashley and Lisa! These 2 SITStahs are telling it like it is over at The Dose of Reality.
Ashley and Lisa feel that we should stop pretending that we are all baking in our vintage Valentino white pantsuits like Charlotte in the second Sex and the City movie with the ability for our nanny to rush in while we cry in our 2,000 square foot closet after chocolate ruins our perfect outfit. More likely, we are Miranda, in that we have no idea what we are really doing, how we are doing it, or even if we are doing it well. Shouldn’t we all just say that? After all, if it takes a village, shouldn’t that village be honest and hold each other up, rather than knock each other down by pretending we are perfect? At The Dose of Reality, you will get that kind of truth, because we believe strongly in telling it like it is, like it really is.
Be sure to read these fabulous posts:
Are you ready? Comment here then visit The Dose of Reality and share the comment love!
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015
- Mama By Fire - Jan 15, 2015
- Zen & Spice - Jan 14, 2015
- Hurray I’m a Mommy - Jan 13, 2015
- GreenMtnGirl - Jan 12, 2015