We love Fridays!
Know what else we love?? Today’s feature blogger, Jess from The Redheaded Princess!
Hey Y’all! My name is Jess and I’m a mom of 3 princesses. A job which I cherish and am honored to have been blessed with. I grew up down south (The Outer Banks of NC to be exact) but now live outside of Philly, a city which I love/hate depending on the day. I love to cook, bake, do crafts and have fun.
For me, The Redheaded Princess has been a place where I can share those things that I have discovered I love such as recipes and patterns, tips and tricks. All the things I wish someone had taught me when I was newly married and living on my own. I think family is the most important thing in life and creating memories, traditions and making life’s events special by making my kids feel special is my main goal in life. Join my on my adventure! I’d love to meet you!
The Redheaded Princess recommends these posts:
Comment below then make your over to The Redheaded Princess and share some comment love!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016