We love Fridays!
Know what else we love?? Today’s feature blogger, Jess from The Redheaded Princess!
Hey Y’all! My name is Jess and I’m a mom of 3 princesses. A job which I cherish and am honored to have been blessed with. I grew up down south (The Outer Banks of NC to be exact) but now live outside of Philly, a city which I love/hate depending on the day. I love to cook, bake, do crafts and have fun.
For me, The Redheaded Princess has been a place where I can share those things that I have discovered I love such as recipes and patterns, tips and tricks. All the things I wish someone had taught me when I was newly married and living on my own. I think family is the most important thing in life and creating memories, traditions and making life’s events special by making my kids feel special is my main goal in life. Join my on my adventure! I’d love to meet you!
The Redheaded Princess recommends these posts:
Comment below then make your over to The Redheaded Princess and share some comment love!
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015