A little something for everyone, from the serious to the silly!
Give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Kate from The Tales of Me.
Hey guys, I’m Kate. I blog about all life’s little adventures, the highs the lows and everything in between. From my experiences of being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, to the more fun and frivolous and there’s my more insightful ‘How to’ posts. It’s even been known for my pampered pooch, Spike to hijack things. You could say there is something for everyone, from the serious to the silly. I love all things pretty and like to share my finds, from beautiful purchases to delightful blogs and websites. Soon to be branching out and blogging about my reawakened love of crafting and the homemade.
Check out these favorite posts:
Go visit The Tales of Me and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015