A little something for everyone, from the serious to the silly!
Give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Kate from The Tales of Me.
Hey guys, I’m Kate. I blog about all life’s little adventures, the highs the lows and everything in between. From my experiences of being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, to the more fun and frivolous and there’s my more insightful ‘How to’ posts. It’s even been known for my pampered pooch, Spike to hijack things. You could say there is something for everyone, from the serious to the silly. I love all things pretty and like to share my finds, from beautiful purchases to delightful blogs and websites. Soon to be branching out and blogging about my reawakened love of crafting and the homemade.
Check out these favorite posts:
Go visit The Tales of Me and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017