A little something for everyone, from the serious to the silly!
Give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Kate from The Tales of Me.
Hey guys, I’m Kate. I blog about all life’s little adventures, the highs the lows and everything in between. From my experiences of being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, to the more fun and frivolous and there’s my more insightful ‘How to’ posts. It’s even been known for my pampered pooch, Spike to hijack things. You could say there is something for everyone, from the serious to the silly. I love all things pretty and like to share my finds, from beautiful purchases to delightful blogs and websites. Soon to be branching out and blogging about my reawakened love of crafting and the homemade.
Check out these favorite posts:
Go visit The Tales of Me and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015