A mom I have a feeling we can all relate to is here to help us through this hump day!
Welcome today’s feature blogger, The UnCoordinated Mommy.
I am The UnCoordinated Mommy. No really, I am. I sometimes “appear” to have it together. But don’t let that fool you! I don’t. I think I am Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde when it comes to my coordination. I either am super mom and can juggle a billion things and still have my makeup on, hair done and children dressed to perfection, which happens like twice a year. Or, more commonly, I am the mom in the carpool line with no makeup on and a greasy ponytail, dropping off her kid, late, with an egg salad sandwich and fruit pouch from Starbucks for lunch! At least I always bring kid tupperware and a lunchbox to put it in. So I don’t “look” like that mom. 😉 I’m always looking for ways to make me more coordinated, or appear so, and love to share what I find!
The UnCoordinated Mommy thinks you should read these 3 posts:
- A Week In My Life – Day 2
- Why Second Babies Tend To Be Born Earlier
- Pregnancy Brain…..What Happens to People When They Are AROUND Pregnant Women
Go visit The UnCoordinated Mommy and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below too!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016