A mom I have a feeling we can all relate to is here to help us through this hump day!
Welcome today’s feature blogger, The UnCoordinated Mommy.
I am The UnCoordinated Mommy. No really, I am. I sometimes “appear” to have it together. But don’t let that fool you! I don’t. I think I am Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde when it comes to my coordination. I either am super mom and can juggle a billion things and still have my makeup on, hair done and children dressed to perfection, which happens like twice a year. Or, more commonly, I am the mom in the carpool line with no makeup on and a greasy ponytail, dropping off her kid, late, with an egg salad sandwich and fruit pouch from Starbucks for lunch! At least I always bring kid tupperware and a lunchbox to put it in. So I don’t “look” like that mom. 😉 I’m always looking for ways to make me more coordinated, or appear so, and love to share what I find!
The UnCoordinated Mommy thinks you should read these 3 posts:
- A Week In My Life – Day 2
- Why Second Babies Tend To Be Born Earlier
- Pregnancy Brain…..What Happens to People When They Are AROUND Pregnant Women
Go visit The UnCoordinated Mommy and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below too!
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016