A mom I have a feeling we can all relate to is here to help us through this hump day!
Welcome today’s feature blogger, The UnCoordinated Mommy.
I am The UnCoordinated Mommy. No really, I am. I sometimes “appear” to have it together. But don’t let that fool you! I don’t. I think I am Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde when it comes to my coordination. I either am super mom and can juggle a billion things and still have my makeup on, hair done and children dressed to perfection, which happens like twice a year. Or, more commonly, I am the mom in the carpool line with no makeup on and a greasy ponytail, dropping off her kid, late, with an egg salad sandwich and fruit pouch from Starbucks for lunch! At least I always bring kid tupperware and a lunchbox to put it in. So I don’t “look” like that mom. 😉 I’m always looking for ways to make me more coordinated, or appear so, and love to share what I find!
The UnCoordinated Mommy thinks you should read these 3 posts:
- A Week In My Life – Day 2
- Why Second Babies Tend To Be Born Earlier
- Pregnancy Brain…..What Happens to People When They Are AROUND Pregnant Women
Go visit The UnCoordinated Mommy and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below too!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016