Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Tracey from TheBizyMama.
Check out how she keeps up with her two adorable, rambunctious boys!
I’m Tracey, aka The Bizy Mama. I’m a wife and a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 4 and almost 2. I started a blog as a way to feed my creative side while working, cleaning, cooking, wiping noses and about a million other things. I’m having a great time sharing my sons’ escapades, our crazy life and some of things I’ve discovered along the way to make it all a bit easier. Happy reading!
The Bizy Mama loves these posts:
Comment below for roll call then head to TheBizyMama and share the comment love!
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016