Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Tracey from TheBizyMama.
Check out how she keeps up with her two adorable, rambunctious boys!
I’m Tracey, aka The Bizy Mama. I’m a wife and a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 4 and almost 2. I started a blog as a way to feed my creative side while working, cleaning, cooking, wiping noses and about a million other things. I’m having a great time sharing my sons’ escapades, our crazy life and some of things I’ve discovered along the way to make it all a bit easier. Happy reading!
The Bizy Mama loves these posts:
Comment below for roll call then head to TheBizyMama and share the comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016