Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Tracey from TheBizyMama.
Check out how she keeps up with her two adorable, rambunctious boys!
I’m Tracey, aka The Bizy Mama. I’m a wife and a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 4 and almost 2. I started a blog as a way to feed my creative side while working, cleaning, cooking, wiping noses and about a million other things. I’m having a great time sharing my sons’ escapades, our crazy life and some of things I’ve discovered along the way to make it all a bit easier. Happy reading!
The Bizy Mama loves these posts:
Comment below for roll call then head to TheBizyMama and share the comment love!
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015