Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Tracey from TheBizyMama.
Check out how she keeps up with her two adorable, rambunctious boys!
I’m Tracey, aka The Bizy Mama. I’m a wife and a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 4 and almost 2. I started a blog as a way to feed my creative side while working, cleaning, cooking, wiping noses and about a million other things. I’m having a great time sharing my sons’ escapades, our crazy life and some of things I’ve discovered along the way to make it all a bit easier. Happy reading!
The Bizy Mama loves these posts:
Comment below for roll call then head to TheBizyMama and share the comment love!
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016