Let’s give a warm welcome to today’s feature blogger, Tracey from TheBizyMama.
Check out how she keeps up with her two adorable, rambunctious boys!
I’m Tracey, aka The Bizy Mama. I’m a wife and a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 4 and almost 2. I started a blog as a way to feed my creative side while working, cleaning, cooking, wiping noses and about a million other things. I’m having a great time sharing my sons’ escapades, our crazy life and some of things I’ve discovered along the way to make it all a bit easier. Happy reading!
The Bizy Mama loves these posts:
Comment below for roll call then head to TheBizyMama and share the comment love!
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015