Good morning SITStah’s! Can you believe that we are one week away from Christmas Eve? Hopefully, everyone is enjoying the holiday season.
Before you get your day started stop on by and visit our featured blogger Our Three Peas.
Hi! I am Michelle and this is my blog! I am a full time mama, part time blogger and wife extraordinaire. As a busy stay-at-home mama to three little “peas”, I started blogging over a year ago as a way to share the funny and “can you BELIEVE that just happened?!?” moments we all encounter as moms. I love sharing hilarious stories about being down in the motherhood trenches and reminding us all that it’s ok NOT to be perfect. I also love to share simple recipes, craft ideas and my love of running. Oh, and about wine too 🙂 Thanks so much for visiting!
Go visit Our Three Peas and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call.
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Apr 10, 2017
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - Mar 29, 2017
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017