It’s hump day friends! Are you all excited for the weekend?
Before you get to excited let’s welcome our featured blogger A Time for Seasons.
As the work-at-home, home-schooling, mother of three I found out that most years were passing by with me feeling like we didn’t get everything ‘done’ before the seasons changed. So last year we started making ‘seasonal bucket lists’ as a family. My blog is the records of our seasonal adventures, crafts, recipes, DIYs and more. I hope my blog can help you and your family enjoy each season to it’s fullest.
Go visit A Time For Seasons and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Why I’m Still Blogging - May 6, 2016
- 9 Types Of Shareable Images For Your Blog - May 3, 2016
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016