It’s hump day friends! Are you all excited for the weekend?
Before you get to excited let’s welcome our featured blogger A Time for Seasons.
As the work-at-home, home-schooling, mother of three I found out that most years were passing by with me feeling like we didn’t get everything ‘done’ before the seasons changed. So last year we started making ‘seasonal bucket lists’ as a family. My blog is the records of our seasonal adventures, crafts, recipes, DIYs and more. I hope my blog can help you and your family enjoy each season to it’s fullest.
Go visit A Time For Seasons and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Contracts - May 17, 2017
- How To Create A Faux Brick Wall With Paneling - May 17, 2017