It’s hump day friends! Are you all excited for the weekend?
Before you get to excited let’s welcome our featured blogger A Time for Seasons.
As the work-at-home, home-schooling, mother of three I found out that most years were passing by with me feeling like we didn’t get everything ‘done’ before the seasons changed. So last year we started making ‘seasonal bucket lists’ as a family. My blog is the records of our seasonal adventures, crafts, recipes, DIYs and more. I hope my blog can help you and your family enjoy each season to it’s fullest.
Go visit A Time For Seasons and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How to Write About Hot Topics With Style & Grace - Nov 6, 2015
- Essential Lighting Tips For Outdoor Photography - Nov 4, 2015
- How To Rock Reddit - Oct 29, 2015
- How to Prepare to Be Out of the Office (a checklist for solopreneurs) - Oct 27, 2015
- Ideas for Blog Content (When You Don’t Feel Like Writing) - Oct 19, 2015
- How to Avoid Judgment and Live Hater-Free - Oct 16, 2015
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015