It’s hump day friends! Are you all excited for the weekend?
Before you get to excited let’s welcome our featured blogger A Time for Seasons.
As the work-at-home, home-schooling, mother of three I found out that most years were passing by with me feeling like we didn’t get everything ‘done’ before the seasons changed. So last year we started making ‘seasonal bucket lists’ as a family. My blog is the records of our seasonal adventures, crafts, recipes, DIYs and more. I hope my blog can help you and your family enjoy each season to it’s fullest.
Go visit A Time For Seasons and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016