Today we’ve got a woman after our own hearts. A self-proclaimed lover of Twitter and Pinterest, we SO get Kim of Try It, Mom!
I started Try It, Mom! as a place to share my experiences and opinions as a new mom. As it (and my family) has grown and evolved, it has taught me so much about myself, connected me to a great community of women, and led to my other obsessions: Twitter and Pinterest. My two toddlers and I love to travel and explore new places, so there are always fun adventures to share, and after a pretty bad 2011, my recent posts are centered around things that bring my boys and I more happiness. I hope my readers can find a piece of inspiration at Try It, Mom!
Check these goodies out:
- A Letter To Our Community - May 24, 2016
- Ready to POP! Tiffany’s Baby Shower - Jan 22, 2016
- Invisalign: More than Just a Pretty Smile. - Mar 13, 2015
- Invisalign: Does it hurt? - Sep 8, 2014
- Does Invisalign Work? - Aug 1, 2014
- Smile It Forward - Nov 20, 2013
- Don’t Let This Halloween Haunt You! Basic Do’s and Don’ts For Busy Parents - Oct 26, 2013
- Getting a Second Opinon - Sep 27, 2013
- Parenting Teens- Developing a Sense of Responsibility - Aug 27, 2013
- Fabulous Custom Canvas: 30% Off! - Aug 26, 2013