Woo-hoo! It’s Friday!
Today’s feature blogger is a great example to not judge a book by it’s cover.
Let me introduce Typical House Cat whose blog is not at all about cats!
Typical House Cat is often mistaken for a pet blog, while I sometimes blog about my cats the name is meant to imply that I’m a typical house cat. I love to chill at home in the sunny spot, groom myself (think manicures), and make pretty things. I blog about DIY, jewelry-making, cruelty-free beauty, eco-fashion and my happiness project.
Typical House Cat’s must read posts:
- DIY Fishtail Bracelet
- Karjalan Piirakkaa: My Family’s Post-Thanksgiving Tradition
- How to Live Upside Down
Now roll call below and then go visit Typical House Cat and show some comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016