Woo-hoo! It’s Friday!
Today’s feature blogger is a great example to not judge a book by it’s cover.
Let me introduce Typical House Cat whose blog is not at all about cats!
Typical House Cat is often mistaken for a pet blog, while I sometimes blog about my cats the name is meant to imply that I’m a typical house cat. I love to chill at home in the sunny spot, groom myself (think manicures), and make pretty things. I blog about DIY, jewelry-making, cruelty-free beauty, eco-fashion and my happiness project.
Typical House Cat’s must read posts:
- DIY Fishtail Bracelet
- Karjalan Piirakkaa: My Family’s Post-Thanksgiving Tradition
- How to Live Upside Down
Now roll call below and then go visit Typical House Cat and show some comment love!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015