Woo-hoo! It’s Friday!
Today’s feature blogger is a great example to not judge a book by it’s cover.
Let me introduce Typical House Cat whose blog is not at all about cats!
Typical House Cat is often mistaken for a pet blog, while I sometimes blog about my cats the name is meant to imply that I’m a typical house cat. I love to chill at home in the sunny spot, groom myself (think manicures), and make pretty things. I blog about DIY, jewelry-making, cruelty-free beauty, eco-fashion and my happiness project.
Typical House Cat’s must read posts:
- DIY Fishtail Bracelet
- Karjalan Piirakkaa: My Family’s Post-Thanksgiving Tradition
- How to Live Upside Down
Now roll call below and then go visit Typical House Cat and show some comment love!
- “Fa-Cheat-as” Easy Grilled Chicken Fajitas - Aug 3, 2015
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - Aug 3, 2015
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015