We love Fridays!
We also love today’s feature blogger, Deb from Urban Moo Cow.
She’s blogging all about being a young, urban, professional mom.
Go on…Check it out!
I’m Deb. I live in Brooklyn with my husband, our son, Henry, and a neurotic corgi. Once, in the sleepless days of Henry’s first weeks, I caught my husband beaming at us nursing. You are a very good Moo Cow, he said, kissing me on the head. A nickname was thus born. Urban Moo Cow chronicles my (often humorous, sometimes poignant) transition from young urban professional to young urban professional mom.
Urban Moo Cow knows you will love these 3 posts:
Ready, set, go! Roll call below then make your way to Urban Moo Cow and share the comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016