Lets get this Wednesday started by giving our featured blogger, The Vanilla Housewife a warm welcome. Make sure to visit her site and say hi!
I am Jhanis, a grunge mom, blogging from our third world kitchen.
I write because I want to share some of the crazy stuff going on in our household….. and my head. Also because I know somebody out there is going through the same roller-coaster ride of domesticity then we can laugh about it together and not dwell on the lingering thought of jumping into the washing machine and hide.
Oh, I have third world recipes on the blog too!
- Dear Santa – a letter written on behalf of the children affected by the typhoon Haiyan)
- Why blogging is like having an affair.
Go visit The Vanilla Housewife and share the comment love! Be sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016