Lets get this Wednesday started by giving our featured blogger, The Vanilla Housewife a warm welcome. Make sure to visit her site and say hi!
I am Jhanis, a grunge mom, blogging from our third world kitchen.
I write because I want to share some of the crazy stuff going on in our household….. and my head. Also because I know somebody out there is going through the same roller-coaster ride of domesticity then we can laugh about it together and not dwell on the lingering thought of jumping into the washing machine and hide.
Oh, I have third world recipes on the blog too!
- Dear Santa – a letter written on behalf of the children affected by the typhoon Haiyan)
- Why blogging is like having an affair.
Go visit The Vanilla Housewife and share the comment love! Be sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016