Lets get this Wednesday started by giving our featured blogger, The Vanilla Housewife a warm welcome. Make sure to visit her site and say hi!
I am Jhanis, a grunge mom, blogging from our third world kitchen.
I write because I want to share some of the crazy stuff going on in our household….. and my head. Also because I know somebody out there is going through the same roller-coaster ride of domesticity then we can laugh about it together and not dwell on the lingering thought of jumping into the washing machine and hide.
Oh, I have third world recipes on the blog too!
- Dear Santa – a letter written on behalf of the children affected by the typhoon Haiyan)
- Why blogging is like having an affair.
Go visit The Vanilla Housewife and share the comment love! Be sure to comment below for roll call.
- 4 Steps To Writing Content That Makes “Selling” A Breeze (Even If You Offer Woo-Woo Stuff) - Oct 9, 2015
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015