Lets get this Wednesday started by giving our featured blogger, The Vanilla Housewife a warm welcome. Make sure to visit her site and say hi!
I am Jhanis, a grunge mom, blogging from our third world kitchen.
I write because I want to share some of the crazy stuff going on in our household….. and my head. Also because I know somebody out there is going through the same roller-coaster ride of domesticity then we can laugh about it together and not dwell on the lingering thought of jumping into the washing machine and hide.
Oh, I have third world recipes on the blog too!
- Dear Santa – a letter written on behalf of the children affected by the typhoon Haiyan)
- Why blogging is like having an affair.
Go visit The Vanilla Housewife and share the comment love! Be sure to comment below for roll call.
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015
- The Top 5 SEO Tips For Blogger - Jan 28, 2015
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Jan 27, 2015
- Recipe for Perfection - Jan 23, 2015
- It’s Not Me, It’s You - Jan 21, 2015
- The Girl Next Door is Black - Jan 19, 2015
- The Fit Empress - Jan 16, 2015