It’s Monday and time to get back into the swing of things!
And here to help is today’s feature blogger Virtually Yours.
I’m a stay at home mom of two teen girls, married to a rockin’ husband! A freelance writer turned blogger, I write about raising teens, traveling, food, and this crazy, fast-paced life of ours that I wouldn’t change for the world!
It breaks my heart that the author who said, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” is “unknown.” Perhaps if he or she had written a blog, we would know the unknown.
I’d love to “meet” you, so please stop by and say hello!
Virtually Yours must read posts:
- 5 Keys to Living a Long Life (from a 90 year old!)
- My Grandmother, The Bingo Spy
- This is What Virtual School Looks Like
Ready? Roll call below then get over to Virtually Yours and share the comment love!
- How To Turn Blog Posts Into An eBook - Apr 29, 2016
- How to Take Meaningful Family Photographs Of Your Adventures - Apr 27, 2016
- The Art of Slowing Down: Tips To Help You De-stress - Apr 25, 2016
- Facebook Authorship: What It Is, Why It’s Awesome, And How To Set It Up - Apr 22, 2016
- 5 Easy On-Page Elements to Boost Your SEO - Apr 21, 2016
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Apr 20, 2016
- 13 Foolproof Ways You Can Stop Writing Ineffective Blog Headlines - Apr 19, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Sharper Images - Apr 18, 2016
- Stop Telling Me You Just Want To Be Happy! - Apr 18, 2016
- Write Stellar Instagram Captions With These Formatting Tips - Apr 15, 2016