It’s Monday and time to get back into the swing of things!
And here to help is today’s feature blogger Virtually Yours.
I’m a stay at home mom of two teen girls, married to a rockin’ husband! A freelance writer turned blogger, I write about raising teens, traveling, food, and this crazy, fast-paced life of ours that I wouldn’t change for the world!
It breaks my heart that the author who said, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” is “unknown.” Perhaps if he or she had written a blog, we would know the unknown.
I’d love to “meet” you, so please stop by and say hello!
Virtually Yours must read posts:
- 5 Keys to Living a Long Life (from a 90 year old!)
- My Grandmother, The Bingo Spy
- This is What Virtual School Looks Like
Ready? Roll call below then get over to Virtually Yours and share the comment love!
- DIY Vintage Triangle Necklace - Jul 26, 2015
- Take Back Your Energy This Summer - Jul 12, 2015
- Branding for Bloggers: Visuals Make Your Blog Stand Out - Jun 21, 2015
- 8 Ways Siri Can Help You With Dinner - Jun 12, 2015
- The Beginnings Of Building Your Instagram Account - May 31, 2015
- Apple Pie Tacos - Apr 5, 2015
- DIY Window Flower Boxes For Spring - Apr 3, 2015
- How To Make More Money With Your Affiliate Links - Mar 31, 2015
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Mar 30, 2015
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015