It’s Monday and time to get back into the swing of things!
And here to help is today’s feature blogger Virtually Yours.
I’m a stay at home mom of two teen girls, married to a rockin’ husband! A freelance writer turned blogger, I write about raising teens, traveling, food, and this crazy, fast-paced life of ours that I wouldn’t change for the world!
It breaks my heart that the author who said, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” is “unknown.” Perhaps if he or she had written a blog, we would know the unknown.
I’d love to “meet” you, so please stop by and say hello!
Virtually Yours must read posts:
- 5 Keys to Living a Long Life (from a 90 year old!)
- My Grandmother, The Bingo Spy
- This is What Virtual School Looks Like
Ready? Roll call below then get over to Virtually Yours and share the comment love!
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016