It’s Monday and time to get back into the swing of things!
And here to help is today’s feature blogger Virtually Yours.
I’m a stay at home mom of two teen girls, married to a rockin’ husband! A freelance writer turned blogger, I write about raising teens, traveling, food, and this crazy, fast-paced life of ours that I wouldn’t change for the world!
It breaks my heart that the author who said, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” is “unknown.” Perhaps if he or she had written a blog, we would know the unknown.
I’d love to “meet” you, so please stop by and say hello!
Virtually Yours must read posts:
- 5 Keys to Living a Long Life (from a 90 year old!)
- My Grandmother, The Bingo Spy
- This is What Virtual School Looks Like
Ready? Roll call below then get over to Virtually Yours and share the comment love!
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016
- The Art Of Strong Blog Content - Aug 11, 2016
- Common Mistakes Fashion Boutiques Make With Their Blogs - Aug 4, 2016
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016