It’s Monday and time to get back into the swing of things!
And here to help is today’s feature blogger Virtually Yours.
I’m a stay at home mom of two teen girls, married to a rockin’ husband! A freelance writer turned blogger, I write about raising teens, traveling, food, and this crazy, fast-paced life of ours that I wouldn’t change for the world!
It breaks my heart that the author who said, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away” is “unknown.” Perhaps if he or she had written a blog, we would know the unknown.
I’d love to “meet” you, so please stop by and say hello!
Virtually Yours must read posts:
- 5 Keys to Living a Long Life (from a 90 year old!)
- My Grandmother, The Bingo Spy
- This is What Virtual School Looks Like
Ready? Roll call below then get over to Virtually Yours and share the comment love!
- 3 Steps to Get Over Blogger’s Block - Sep 30, 2015
- Brain Boosting Smoothie - Sep 27, 2015
- Smashburger – For The Days You Don’t Want To Cook - Sep 23, 2015
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 22, 2015
- Sweet Lemon Muffins - Sep 20, 2015
- SEO Tips For Bloggers - Sep 18, 2015
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Blog Content Fresh - Sep 6, 2015
- 7 Tips You Need To Rock On Ebay - Aug 22, 2015
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Aug 16, 2015
- 6 Ways to Make Your Pins Go Viral - Aug 10, 2015