Today’s featured blogger, like many of us, uses writing as a creative outlet. Please welcome Kristin from What She Said!
Here’s a little about Kristin:
My name is Kristin and I’m a self-proclaimed city girl living a decidedly more rural life with my husband, 2-year-old daughter, and a black cat named Boo in eastern West Virginia (or, as I like to spin it, the far western suburbs of DC). I write because I feel it’s my best expression of self, and because it’s the only way I’ve found to at least quiet, if not completely silence my mouthy, obnoxious, and thoroughly self-centered inner monologue. Occasionally sarcastic, often poignant, frequently self-deprecating and always heartfelt, What She Said is a “niche-less” blend of family, life, and humor. Because if I didn’t laugh, I’d cry.
The State of My Union With Twitter is a cute reflection on her relationship with Twitter.
A beautiful synopsis of her child’s second birthday in Two.
What Ill Humor means to her.
Now check in with a brief comment below, then head to Kristin’s at What She Said and spend part of her Feature Day with her!
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- How To Use Hootsuite - Jul 14, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012