We’ve got a bit of a global flair with today’s featured blogger. This young woman from Trinidad brings a fresh perspective to her stories on life, travels and other adventures. Welcome Lauren from Life in Heels and Flip Flops!
Here’s a bit about Lauren:
I’m probably the anti-blogger when compared to what is out there. I am not a mommy blogger, food blogger, dating blogger, I don’t do any type of promotional blogging or giveaways – and this probably makes me dull in your eyes. So what on earth do you get when you visit my blog? You get me! Tales from a young, single and fabulous Trini woman who is known for her wanderlust, her sense of fun, her unapologetic snarkiness, a deep love for life and all it has to offer – whether it’s travel, food, fashion, fitness or fun. I blog because I love blogging and to emphasise that you don’t need to have a niche to be kick-ass and awesome!
Some of the Lauren’s favorite posts are:
Mastering Aloneness – a great piece on being comfortable with yourself, partner or not.
Taking a look at nude beaches in Nude Beach Memories
Dating and the Allure of the High-Heeled Woman is all about shoes.
Check in for Roll Call below and then head over to spend a bit of your day with Life in Heels and Flip Flops.
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012