We’ve got a bit of a global flair with today’s featured blogger. This young woman from Trinidad brings a fresh perspective to her stories on life, travels and other adventures. Welcome Lauren from Life in Heels and Flip Flops!
Here’s a bit about Lauren:
I’m probably the anti-blogger when compared to what is out there. I am not a mommy blogger, food blogger, dating blogger, I don’t do any type of promotional blogging or giveaways – and this probably makes me dull in your eyes. So what on earth do you get when you visit my blog? You get me! Tales from a young, single and fabulous Trini woman who is known for her wanderlust, her sense of fun, her unapologetic snarkiness, a deep love for life and all it has to offer – whether it’s travel, food, fashion, fitness or fun. I blog because I love blogging and to emphasise that you don’t need to have a niche to be kick-ass and awesome!
Some of the Lauren’s favorite posts are:
Mastering Aloneness – a great piece on being comfortable with yourself, partner or not.
Taking a look at nude beaches in Nude Beach Memories
Dating and the Allure of the High-Heeled Woman is all about shoes.
Check in for Roll Call below and then head over to spend a bit of your day with Life in Heels and Flip Flops.
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016
- How To Start A Photography Business - Mar 30, 2016
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Camera Gear - Mar 2, 2016
- 3 Common Photo Editing Mistakes And How To Fix Them - Jan 20, 2016
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 6, 2016
- 3 Tips for Winter Photography - Dec 23, 2015
- How to Use Periscope - Jun 23, 2015
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jun 4, 2015