It’s almost Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for?
We’re thankful for today’s fabulous featured blogger, Nicole from Wonky Wonderful!
Hi, my name is Nicole. I am a Chaotic Crafter, Crochet Addict and Lazy Cook with a Large Appetite. I began blogging to motivate myself to learn new skills and explore my interests. At Wonky Wonderful you will find a variety of projects, crafts and recipes. Through my creative journey I have also learned to appreciate life’s imperfect moments as a mother, crafter and cook. I hope you join me in my Wonky Wonderful World.
Wonky Wonderful recommends you check out these favorite posts:
Now, roll call below and go visit Nicole at Wonky Wonderful and share the comment love!
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016