It’s almost Thanksgiving!
What are you thankful for?
We’re thankful for today’s fabulous featured blogger, Nicole from Wonky Wonderful!
Hi, my name is Nicole. I am a Chaotic Crafter, Crochet Addict and Lazy Cook with a Large Appetite. I began blogging to motivate myself to learn new skills and explore my interests. At Wonky Wonderful you will find a variety of projects, crafts and recipes. Through my creative journey I have also learned to appreciate life’s imperfect moments as a mother, crafter and cook. I hope you join me in my Wonky Wonderful World.
Wonky Wonderful recommends you check out these favorite posts:
Now, roll call below and go visit Nicole at Wonky Wonderful and share the comment love!
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Mar 22, 2017
- Freelance Writing: Starting Out vs Stressing Out! - Mar 15, 2017
- How To Create A Logo For Your Blog - Feb 15, 2017
- Five Things You Must Know Before Advertising with Facebook - Feb 13, 2017
- How To Stay Relevant As An Older Blogger - Feb 6, 2017
- Top 10 Tips For A Tidy Office - Feb 3, 2017
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 30, 2017
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016