Today we’re introducing you to Ginger from Ramble Ramble, a working mom with a 2 year old son who’s been blogging for three years! (Note: I’ve met her in person and she’s incredibly delightful!)
Here’s a little bit about Ginger:
I like to say that Ramble Ramble is a little introspective, a little quirky, and a lot of rambling! I write about whatever is on my mind, from the challenges and joys of being a mom and wife to what it’s like working in the wonderful world of book publishing, from finding my creative and personal fulfillment to to the ins and outs of blogging. Ramble Ramble is my own personal girls night out, where I get to hang with great friends (readers), ask for advice, and share experiences and stories with each other. I write what’s on my mind, and I hope you come along for the ride!
Here are some of Ginger’s must-read posts:
Talking About Work, Motherhood, and Marriage is an open and honest discussion about balance.
The first year memories are vivid in Reflections on a Year of Motherhood .
Writer vs. Blogger addresses the question we all ask ourselves from time to time.
Now leave a short comment here before heading over to Ginger’s for more of Ramble Ramble!
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Apr 20, 2015
- 5 Ideas To Document Your Baby’s Growth With Photographs - Feb 26, 2015
- How To Start A Photography Business - Jan 29, 2015
- Christmas Garland And Advent Calendar - Dec 17, 2014
- How Blogging Has Empowered Me As A Photographer - Nov 12, 2014
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Sep 4, 2014
- Why Inspiration and Passion Are Vital In Blogging - Jul 9, 2014
- Leftover Turkey Recipes: Turkey Pizza with Roasted Cranberries - Nov 30, 2013
- Why The Holidays Are Great For Your Blog - Nov 29, 2013
- 5 Reasons You Need to Be on Google Plus Yesterday - May 10, 2012