It’s hump day, friends!
Today’s featured blogger is Yes, I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome. She loves learning about new topics and sharing those with her audience in a descriptive-style of writing! Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome arose out of the need to release all the activity in my brain. There are lots of things I seek to understand and as much as I focus on various life experiences, I love researching various topics. I enjoy the process of learning and am constantly striving to do so via my blog. Upon visiting my blog, I can assure you that you will either learn something or at least leave pondering. I describe myself as an essayist with a descriptive-style of writing. Once or twice a week I post short and sweet moderately well-articulated articles about society and life.
Go visit Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 7 Times and Places Where I’m Inspired to Write But Can’t - Jan 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Build Memories At The Christmas Tree Farm - Dec 14, 2016
- How To Use Link Parties To Grow Your Blog - Dec 14, 2016
- 10 Ways To Prep Your Blog For 2017 - Oct 19, 2016
- How To Start A Podcast - Sep 14, 2016
- 20+ Fun Ways To Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers - Sep 9, 2016
- 8 Ways Blogging Is Beneficial For Startups - Sep 7, 2016
- 19 Things To Do For Your Blog When You Don’t Feel Like Doing Anything - Sep 2, 2016
- DIY Lush Salt Scrub - Sep 1, 2016
- 4 Things Killing Your Creativity - Aug 12, 2016