It’s hump day, friends!
Today’s featured blogger is Yes, I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome. She loves learning about new topics and sharing those with her audience in a descriptive-style of writing! Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome arose out of the need to release all the activity in my brain. There are lots of things I seek to understand and as much as I focus on various life experiences, I love researching various topics. I enjoy the process of learning and am constantly striving to do so via my blog. Upon visiting my blog, I can assure you that you will either learn something or at least leave pondering. I describe myself as an essayist with a descriptive-style of writing. Once or twice a week I post short and sweet moderately well-articulated articles about society and life.
Go visit Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Strawberry Themed Party - May 27, 2016
- 4 Tips To Get You Out Of A Writing Funk - May 26, 2016
- 8 Tips To Manage Your Time Effectively - May 25, 2016
- How to Craft an Intriguing Elevator Pitch For Your Blog - May 24, 2016
- 8 Signs Blogging Might Be Right For You - May 20, 2016
- 50 Fantastic Ways to Make Your Writing Remarkable - May 19, 2016
- 10 Reasons Blogging Is Your Cup Of Tea - May 17, 2016
- Dessert Bars: Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Slice - May 16, 2016
- Lemon, Garlic, & Parmesan Roasted Broccoli - May 12, 2016
- 5 Live Streaming Tips For The Camera-Shy Introvert - May 12, 2016