It’s hump day, friends!
Today’s featured blogger is Yes, I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome. She loves learning about new topics and sharing those with her audience in a descriptive-style of writing! Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome arose out of the need to release all the activity in my brain. There are lots of things I seek to understand and as much as I focus on various life experiences, I love researching various topics. I enjoy the process of learning and am constantly striving to do so via my blog. Upon visiting my blog, I can assure you that you will either learn something or at least leave pondering. I describe myself as an essayist with a descriptive-style of writing. Once or twice a week I post short and sweet moderately well-articulated articles about society and life.
Go visit Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 5 Tips To Get Your Guest Posts Accepted - Jul 28, 2016
- 7 Benefits of Cooking Together as a Family - Jun 24, 2016
- 10 Tips For Photographing Food With Your Smartphone - Jun 22, 2016
- Twitter Strategy: 10 Tips For Gaining Followers - Jun 17, 2016
- Don’t Be Discouraged: Advice For New Bloggers - Jun 16, 2016
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Jun 15, 2016
- DIY Polka-Dot Party Lights - Jun 10, 2016
- 5 Obstacles That Hold You Back From Writing And How To Overcome Them - Jun 6, 2016
- An Important Message For National Cancer Survivors Day: Early Detection Is Key - Jun 2, 2016
- 5 Words You Need To Learn To Say Without Fear - May 30, 2016