It’s hump day, friends!
Today’s featured blogger is Yes, I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome. She loves learning about new topics and sharing those with her audience in a descriptive-style of writing! Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome arose out of the need to release all the activity in my brain. There are lots of things I seek to understand and as much as I focus on various life experiences, I love researching various topics. I enjoy the process of learning and am constantly striving to do so via my blog. Upon visiting my blog, I can assure you that you will either learn something or at least leave pondering. I describe myself as an essayist with a descriptive-style of writing. Once or twice a week I post short and sweet moderately well-articulated articles about society and life.
Go visit Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017
- How To Hire A Team For Your Blog - May 19, 2017
- What Bloggers Need To Know About Intellectual Property - May 18, 2017