It’s hump day, friends!
Today’s featured blogger is Yes, I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome. She loves learning about new topics and sharing those with her audience in a descriptive-style of writing! Make sure to stop on by and give her a warm welcome.
Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome arose out of the need to release all the activity in my brain. There are lots of things I seek to understand and as much as I focus on various life experiences, I love researching various topics. I enjoy the process of learning and am constantly striving to do so via my blog. Upon visiting my blog, I can assure you that you will either learn something or at least leave pondering. I describe myself as an essayist with a descriptive-style of writing. Once or twice a week I post short and sweet moderately well-articulated articles about society and life.
Go visit Yes I’m Crazy, That’s Why I’m Awesome and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make Time For Blogging - Mar 26, 2015
- How To Make Silhouette Easter Eggs The Easy Way - Mar 19, 2015
- 5 Things to Know Before Transferring From Blogger to WordPress - Mar 17, 2015
- 5 Tips to Organize Email and Spring Clean Your Inbox - Mar 16, 2015
- Best Blog Designs: How to Stand Out in a Crowded Online Space - Mar 10, 2015
- Marvel Universe LIVE! Is Coming To The Bay Area - Mar 4, 2015
- 3 Tips To Help You Become An Organized Blogger - Mar 2, 2015
- How To Create GIFs Of Your Kids The Easy Way - Feb 5, 2015
- For The Love Of Reading: 10 Best Romance Books To Read In February - Feb 4, 2015
- You + Me And A Family Tree - Feb 2, 2015