When it comes to complaints, there are SO MANY ways to react, but what is the best way to handle the situation? There might be some things you decide to just sweep under the rug, but eventually there’s going to be something you can’t stay silent about. Today’s blogger has some great ideas for how to keep your cool and say your piece.
10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
Don’t let your blog be the folly of a flop, or the butt of a blunder.
When things hit the proverbial fan- don’t be scared, be prepared.
Here are the 10 tips to not drop the social media ball when issued a complaint of higher severity.
Read the full post here: 10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
- Making the Most of Your Facebook Page - Mar 24, 2017
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017