When it comes to complaints, there are SO MANY ways to react, but what is the best way to handle the situation? There might be some things you decide to just sweep under the rug, but eventually there’s going to be something you can’t stay silent about. Today’s blogger has some great ideas for how to keep your cool and say your piece.
10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
Don’t let your blog be the folly of a flop, or the butt of a blunder.
When things hit the proverbial fan- don’t be scared, be prepared.
Here are the 10 tips to not drop the social media ball when issued a complaint of higher severity.
Read the full post here: 10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
- 3 Signs You’re NOT Ready to Launch Your Blog - Jul 26, 2016
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016
- Now’s the Time to Diversify Your Blog Traffic to Protect Your Income - Jul 13, 2016