When it comes to complaints, there are SO MANY ways to react, but what is the best way to handle the situation? There might be some things you decide to just sweep under the rug, but eventually there’s going to be something you can’t stay silent about. Today’s blogger has some great ideas for how to keep your cool and say your piece.
10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
Don’t let your blog be the folly of a flop, or the butt of a blunder.
When things hit the proverbial fan- don’t be scared, be prepared.
Here are the 10 tips to not drop the social media ball when issued a complaint of higher severity.
Read the full post here: 10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017