When it comes to complaints, there are SO MANY ways to react, but what is the best way to handle the situation? There might be some things you decide to just sweep under the rug, but eventually there’s going to be something you can’t stay silent about. Today’s blogger has some great ideas for how to keep your cool and say your piece.
10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
Don’t let your blog be the folly of a flop, or the butt of a blunder.
When things hit the proverbial fan- don’t be scared, be prepared.
Here are the 10 tips to not drop the social media ball when issued a complaint of higher severity.
Read the full post here: 10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017