When it comes to complaints, there are SO MANY ways to react, but what is the best way to handle the situation? There might be some things you decide to just sweep under the rug, but eventually there’s going to be something you can’t stay silent about. Today’s blogger has some great ideas for how to keep your cool and say your piece.
10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
Don’t let your blog be the folly of a flop, or the butt of a blunder.
When things hit the proverbial fan- don’t be scared, be prepared.
Here are the 10 tips to not drop the social media ball when issued a complaint of higher severity.
Read the full post here: 10 Tips for Handling Social Media Crises and Complaints
- How to Get Your Readers to Interact on Facebook - Oct 25, 2016
- 5 Days of Social Media for Beginners - Oct 24, 2016
- How to Write 3 Posts a Week Without Going Insane - Oct 23, 2016
- Schedule Social Media in Only an Hour a Week - Oct 20, 2016
- 5 Ways to Stay Motivated as a Telecommuter - Oct 19, 2016
- 5 Things to Do Immediately After a Conference - Oct 18, 2016
- Finding Your “Why”: Part 3 - Oct 17, 2016
- Email Marketing for Bloggers: 8 Tips to Get You Started - Oct 16, 2016
- 6 Ways to Make Blogging Easier - Oct 13, 2016
- Top Blogging Conferences In Canada And The United States - Oct 12, 2016