Google Analytics offers so many helpful reports and you can use the information in those reports to grow your blog. A blog with more visitors and more page views means more sponsored opportunities and more revenue. Today’s blogger shares her 3 most helpful reports and the information that’s most important from those reports.
3 Google Analytics Reports That Will Help Grow Your Blog
Some people blog just for fun or to have a creative outlet. But let’s be honest: most of us want to see high traffic numbers, and eventually revenue.
Once you have started finding ways of driving traffic to your blog, it’s important to look at the numbers in Google Analytics. (If you’re a complete Analytics beginner, you might want to try this easy dashboard before diving head first into reports.)
Here are a few examples of what Analytics can show you:
-Which pages and posts are the most popular
-Where your traffic comes from
-How your traffic interacts and converts
-Which pages might need a little more love
But just looking at these reports isn’t good enough, in order to grow your blog you’ll need to make educated hypotheses based on your reports, and implement these hypotheses on your site.
Read the full post here: 3 Google Analytics Reports That Will Help Grow Your Blog
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016
- The Mommy Schedule that Works! - Jun 14, 2016
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Hitting “Publish” - Jun 13, 2016
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Facebook – But Probably Should - Jun 12, 2016