Google Analytics offers so many helpful reports and you can use the information in those reports to grow your blog. A blog with more visitors and more page views means more sponsored opportunities and more revenue. Today’s blogger shares her 3 most helpful reports and the information that’s most important from those reports.
3 Google Analytics Reports That Will Help Grow Your Blog
Some people blog just for fun or to have a creative outlet. But let’s be honest: most of us want to see high traffic numbers, and eventually revenue.
Once you have started finding ways of driving traffic to your blog, it’s important to look at the numbers in Google Analytics. (If you’re a complete Analytics beginner, you might want to try this easy dashboard before diving head first into reports.)
Here are a few examples of what Analytics can show you:
-Which pages and posts are the most popular
-Where your traffic comes from
-How your traffic interacts and converts
-Which pages might need a little more love
But just looking at these reports isn’t good enough, in order to grow your blog you’ll need to make educated hypotheses based on your reports, and implement these hypotheses on your site.
Read the full post here: 3 Google Analytics Reports That Will Help Grow Your Blog
- Making the Most of Your Facebook Page - Mar 24, 2017
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017