What are you doing to promote your blog? Sure, you have social media accounts, but are you using those platforms to effectively drive traffic to your blog? Pinterest is a great tool for generating traffic and today’s blogger has 5 simple steps for getting the most out of it.
5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest
If you’re a blogger you probably already know that using Pinterest can be an especially effective tool to drive traffic back to your blog. But do you know the most effective way to do it?
Step 1 is obvious–include images in your posts. D’oh right? But wait, it’s not entirely that simple. Not just any image will do! First, you need to make sure that the image and the post are connected, don’t just slap some random image…
Read the full post here: 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017
- 8 Essential WordPress Plugins - Jan 5, 2017