Have you developed your blog’s color palette? A palette is a grouping of colors that, like a color scheme, look good together, but there’s so much more to developing your palette. Today’s blogger is giving you some great guidance on what it really is and how you can develop your very own.
Anatomy of a Color Palette
The anatomy of a color palette is something a lot of people aren’t aware of. I actually didn’t really ‘get it’ for quite some time after I became a designer. The more I worked with clients, however, the more I started to understand just what a palette really was and that it is quite a bit more than a color scheme.
Read the full post here: Anatomy of a Color Palette
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016
- The Mommy Schedule that Works! - Jun 14, 2016
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Hitting “Publish” - Jun 13, 2016