Have you developed your blog’s color palette? A palette is a grouping of colors that, like a color scheme, look good together, but there’s so much more to developing your palette. Today’s blogger is giving you some great guidance on what it really is and how you can develop your very own.
Anatomy of a Color Palette
The anatomy of a color palette is something a lot of people aren’t aware of. I actually didn’t really ‘get it’ for quite some time after I became a designer. The more I worked with clients, however, the more I started to understand just what a palette really was and that it is quite a bit more than a color scheme.
Read the full post here: Anatomy of a Color Palette
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017