Have you developed your blog’s color palette? A palette is a grouping of colors that, like a color scheme, look good together, but there’s so much more to developing your palette. Today’s blogger is giving you some great guidance on what it really is and how you can develop your very own.
Anatomy of a Color Palette
The anatomy of a color palette is something a lot of people aren’t aware of. I actually didn’t really ‘get it’ for quite some time after I became a designer. The more I worked with clients, however, the more I started to understand just what a palette really was and that it is quite a bit more than a color scheme.
Read the full post here: Anatomy of a Color Palette
- Blog Newsletter Welcome Email Template + Tips - Jul 25, 2016
- How to Write an Awesome About Page - Jul 24, 2016
- Keeping the Inspiration and Motivation for Blogging - Jul 21, 2016
- Why Bloggers Are Journalists Too - Jul 20, 2016
- How to Write an Ebook in 1 Month as a Busy Mom Blogger - Jul 19, 2016
- The ONLY Website Tools You’ll Need When You DIY - Jul 18, 2016
- How Visual Elements Increase Page Views (+ The 3 Types Of Images Every Post Needs) - Jul 17, 2016
- If You’re a Blogger, You Need These 10 Tips! (And If You Need These 10 Tips, You Must Be a Blogger!) - Jul 14, 2016
- Now’s the Time to Diversify Your Blog Traffic to Protect Your Income - Jul 13, 2016
- 8 Blogging Rules that Everyone Should Follow - Jul 12, 2016