Have you developed your blog’s color palette? A palette is a grouping of colors that, like a color scheme, look good together, but there’s so much more to developing your palette. Today’s blogger is giving you some great guidance on what it really is and how you can develop your very own.
Anatomy of a Color Palette
The anatomy of a color palette is something a lot of people aren’t aware of. I actually didn’t really ‘get it’ for quite some time after I became a designer. The more I worked with clients, however, the more I started to understand just what a palette really was and that it is quite a bit more than a color scheme.
Read the full post here: Anatomy of a Color Palette
- Six Tips to Tame Your Social Media ADDICTION - Sep 27, 2016
- Are You Writing Quality Content: How Do You Decide - Sep 26, 2016
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job - Sep 25, 2016
- 5 Easy Ways to Increase Site Speed - Sep 22, 2016
- Blogging 101: Building Bloggy Relationships - Sep 21, 2016
- Organize Your Entire Blogging Life Digitally - Sep 20, 2016
- 6 Tips for Photographing Children - Sep 18, 2016
- 10 Ways to Squeeze Blogging Into Your Day - Sep 15, 2016
- How to Add a Downloadable Printable to a Blog Post - Sep 14, 2016
- 5 Tips To Organize Digital Photos - Sep 13, 2016