Have you developed your blog’s color palette? A palette is a grouping of colors that, like a color scheme, look good together, but there’s so much more to developing your palette. Today’s blogger is giving you some great guidance on what it really is and how you can develop your very own.
Anatomy of a Color Palette
The anatomy of a color palette is something a lot of people aren’t aware of. I actually didn’t really ‘get it’ for quite some time after I became a designer. The more I worked with clients, however, the more I started to understand just what a palette really was and that it is quite a bit more than a color scheme.
Read the full post here: Anatomy of a Color Palette
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017
- How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest - Apr 14, 2017