Let’s get back to business! After taking a break from the hustle and bustle and reconsidering the direction her business was headed, today’s blogger has been around the block and has turned her nose back to the grindstone. Her path was not always clear or easy and she’s had to learn some lessons along the way, but she’s here to share those lessons with you and help you get going again!
Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned
If you are on my mailing list, you already know that I am in the process of building a business. A new business. Taking EAE in a new direction. I’m excited and scared but I am definitely ready this time. There is nothing standing in my way anymore. I have ideas and ways to implement them so why not seize the opportunity? Strike while the iron is hot?
Read the full post here: Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017