What measures are you taking for your blogging safety? It’s easy to spill all the juicy details about your life on your blog- open and honest, right? Today’s blogger reminds us it’s good to have some filters in place for our safety and the safety of our families.
Blogging Safety Concerns
What is it about sharing your words on the Internet through whatever social media means necessary that feels so safe yet so liberating and cathartic? When we share our words on a public forum, we’re able to connect with others, building friendships and feeling support and understanding. However, oftentimes, we fail to see the danger we may be bringing upon our family and ourselves in sharing our words with anyone and everyone. Here’s why I sometimes worry what effects my writing could have on my safety.
Read the full post here: Blogging Safety Concerns
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017