Your comments section is a great place to interact with your readers. After reading a post your readers have the opportunity to say a little something to you; why not use the comment portion of your blog to express yourself with a little personalization? Today’s blogger teaches you how you can easily add a little touch of personality to what is normally a boring-looking field.
Customizing Comments Section
This week thought I would show you how to customize your comment section. This way you can personalize it to fit your blog. Adding some simple code will let you change the header, and the button text. Now your heading and button will say what you want. It’s something really easy you can do that will just add a little flare to your blog.
Read the full post here: Customizing Comments Section
- Free Photography eCourse - Mar 22, 2017
- Why You Need a Media Kit - Mar 17, 2017
- Examples of Super Profitable Blogs and How They Do It - Mar 15, 2017
- Time Saving Tax Tips for Bloggers - Mar 10, 2017
- Taking the Next Step: 6 Ways to Monetize Your Blog - Mar 8, 2017
- Dale Carnegie’s Social Media Lessons - Mar 5, 2017
- What NOT to Do When Running a Blog Giveaway: 7 Tips - Mar 2, 2017
- Blogging Basics: Things I Wish I Knew When Starting a Blog - Mar 1, 2017
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017