Your comments section is a great place to interact with your readers. After reading a post your readers have the opportunity to say a little something to you; why not use the comment portion of your blog to express yourself with a little personalization? Today’s blogger teaches you how you can easily add a little touch of personality to what is normally a boring-looking field.
Customizing Comments Section
This week thought I would show you how to customize your comment section. This way you can personalize it to fit your blog. Adding some simple code will let you change the header, and the button text. Now your heading and button will say what you want. It’s something really easy you can do that will just add a little flare to your blog.
Read the full post here: Customizing Comments Section
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017