RecurPost is an invaluable tool for bloggers who would like to be able to easily re-share their posts. It is great for librarying your posts and using those posts to schedule reoccurring posts. It’s handy throughout giveaways, during holiday seasons, and for keeping your evergreen content actively circulating. Today’s blogger will walk you through setting up your own RP account, helping you to re-share your posts.
How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
I recently learned about RecurPost.com, and so far it seems to be the only free option for a huge library of posts. It did take me some tinkering to set up my recurring posts, so I thought I’d do a quick tutorial on how to set up your social media shares using the RP platform. The free version is up to 100 items in your library.
Read the full post here: How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017