RecurPost is an invaluable tool for bloggers who would like to be able to easily re-share their posts. It is great for librarying your posts and using those posts to schedule reoccurring posts. It’s handy throughout giveaways, during holiday seasons, and for keeping your evergreen content actively circulating. Today’s blogger will walk you through setting up your own RP account, helping you to re-share your posts.
How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
I recently learned about RecurPost.com, and so far it seems to be the only free option for a huge library of posts. It did take me some tinkering to set up my recurring posts, so I thought I’d do a quick tutorial on how to set up your social media shares using the RP platform. The free version is up to 100 items in your library.
Read the full post here: How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017