RecurPost is an invaluable tool for bloggers who would like to be able to easily re-share their posts. It is great for librarying your posts and using those posts to schedule reoccurring posts. It’s handy throughout giveaways, during holiday seasons, and for keeping your evergreen content actively circulating. Today’s blogger will walk you through setting up your own RP account, helping you to re-share your posts.
How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
I recently learned about RecurPost.com, and so far it seems to be the only free option for a huge library of posts. It did take me some tinkering to set up my recurring posts, so I thought I’d do a quick tutorial on how to set up your social media shares using the RP platform. The free version is up to 100 items in your library.
Read the full post here: How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017
- How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest - Apr 14, 2017