Designing for the future is a great way keep your goals on the horizon, in focus, and steadily aiming towards achieving them, especially if you’re a designer. Sometimes life throws you curveball after curveball, trying to throw you off course- but with a strong drive and steady aim your future can be so bright. Today’s blogger shares her tale of forming her future by rolling with the punches and staying driven!
Designing For The Future
When I first started my business it was all about design. I wanted to design pretty websites for creative minded owners. And that I did. As I grew my own small business I had to read and research, market and design for myself. My day had become 90% working on my business and I was barely working for my clients. That’s when I decided to switch tactics and become a business coach as well. This way I could teach others everything I had learned about growing my company.
Read the full post here: Designing For The Future
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017