Facebook sharing is a great way to get your blog posts out there and read by some new eyes but if you don’t know the ins and outs of it, you might feel a little unsure. There are definitely some dos and don’ts and knowing the difference is important. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips and guidelines for sharing on Facebook effectively.
Facebook Sharing for New Bloggers
As a new blogger I was told regularly to share my content on Facebook pages that do sharing days. It sounded easy enough, but I like really detailed directions. It took me quite a while to figure out all the ins and outs of Facebook sharing. There are actually some dos and don’ts that you don’t want to mess up! Find out how to Facebook share with a step by step tutorial that even has screenshots so you will know exactly what to do!
Read the full post here: Facebook Sharing for New Bloggers
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017