Facebook sharing is a great way to get your blog posts out there and read by some new eyes but if you don’t know the ins and outs of it, you might feel a little unsure. There are definitely some dos and don’ts and knowing the difference is important. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips and guidelines for sharing on Facebook effectively.
Facebook Sharing for New Bloggers
As a new blogger I was told regularly to share my content on Facebook pages that do sharing days. It sounded easy enough, but I like really detailed directions. It took me quite a while to figure out all the ins and outs of Facebook sharing. There are actually some dos and don’ts that you don’t want to mess up! Find out how to Facebook share with a step by step tutorial that even has screenshots so you will know exactly what to do!
Read the full post here: Facebook Sharing for New Bloggers
- How To Find Your Unique Blogging Voice - Jun 26, 2016
- Improve Your Blog with These 9 Design Tweaks - Jun 23, 2016
- Using Contests and Sweepstakes to Increase Social Media Engagement: 8 Ways to Prepare an Awesome Campaign - Jun 22, 2016
- How To Rock Social Media Like A Boss - Jun 21, 2016
- Playing With Color: 10 Of My Favorite Color Palettes - Jun 20, 2016
- Blogging Checklists and Printables - Jun 19, 2016
- How to Maintain Your Blog While Working Full Time - Jun 16, 2016
- How to Make Money with Affiliate Marketing - Jun 15, 2016
- The Mommy Schedule that Works! - Jun 14, 2016
- 4 Things You Must Do Before Hitting “Publish” - Jun 13, 2016