Multi-tasking sounds like a great idea in theory- you’ve got five things that need to get finished, so why not start all of them and do bits of all of them and they’ll all be finished around the same time, right? What is better, working on 5 things, one at a time, or 5 things simultaneously? While there is a time and place for a good multi-tasker, according to today’s blogger, taking on too much at once can lead to stunted progress.
How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
Mom’s are notorious for being proud of themselves for their multi-tasking talents. I used to be one of those moms. Spouse, kids, chores, sports, work, church, fitness, and the list goes on and on….So why exactly should you stop task juggling in your effort to earn more money. Afterall, isn’t multiple income streams going to require me to juggle it all and then some? I started connecting the dots between taking on too much and not really getting much done. Super busy doing not much at all.
Read the full post here: How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017
- How to Generate 750+ Blog Post Ideas in One Hour - Jul 14, 2017
- My Weekday Morning Routine - Jul 12, 2017
- Why I Treat Blogging Like College - Jul 7, 2017
- Rebuilding A Brand | The 3 C’s - Jul 5, 2017
- How to Blog Consistently for the Stressed Out Solopreneur - Jun 30, 2017
- Reclaim Time and Sanity with an Operations Manual - Jun 28, 2017
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017