Multi-tasking sounds like a great idea in theory- you’ve got five things that need to get finished, so why not start all of them and do bits of all of them and they’ll all be finished around the same time, right? What is better, working on 5 things, one at a time, or 5 things simultaneously? While there is a time and place for a good multi-tasker, according to today’s blogger, taking on too much at once can lead to stunted progress.
How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
Mom’s are notorious for being proud of themselves for their multi-tasking talents. I used to be one of those moms. Spouse, kids, chores, sports, work, church, fitness, and the list goes on and on….So why exactly should you stop task juggling in your effort to earn more money. Afterall, isn’t multiple income streams going to require me to juggle it all and then some? I started connecting the dots between taking on too much and not really getting much done. Super busy doing not much at all.
Read the full post here: How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress
- Conquer Blogging Frustration, Burnout, and Overload - Sep 22, 2017
- 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools - Sep 20, 2017
- What is SEO? Free Resources for Improving Yours - Sep 15, 2017
- 10 Best Free Resources To Find Images For Your Blog - Sep 13, 2017
- The Top 3 Books for Enriching Your Life - Sep 8, 2017
- What’s On My Desk: My Top 3 Target Products - Sep 6, 2017
- Best WordPress Page Builder - Sep 1, 2017
- Marketing for the Future - Aug 30, 2017
- 31 Essential Steps to Starting a Blog in 2017 - Aug 25, 2017
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017