What does it take to get featured by Pinterest? This is a secret today’s blogger knows the answer to – she had two different boards featured in less than two months time! She’ll help you optimize your boards for the best reception from Pinterest and your followers.
How to Be Featured by Pinterest
Something pretty amazing happened – my “Easy Thanksgiving Ideas” board was featured by Pinterest. To be honest, I didn’t even know it had happened. My friend messaged me and said I better check Facebook, so I did. People were congratulating me on the feature. My hands went numb and I my mind started to race. No way. There was no way that I was featured again. Yes, again. My “Easy Halloween Ideas” board was featured not even a month prior. So I sat down and started thinking. Why was Pinterest featuring my boards? I came up with five points to help get you noticed by Pinterest.
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017