What does it take to get featured by Pinterest? This is a secret today’s blogger knows the answer to – she had two different boards featured in less than two months time! She’ll help you optimize your boards for the best reception from Pinterest and your followers.
How to Be Featured by Pinterest
Something pretty amazing happened – my “Easy Thanksgiving Ideas” board was featured by Pinterest. To be honest, I didn’t even know it had happened. My friend messaged me and said I better check Facebook, so I did. People were congratulating me on the feature. My hands went numb and I my mind started to race. No way. There was no way that I was featured again. Yes, again. My “Easy Halloween Ideas” board was featured not even a month prior. So I sat down and started thinking. Why was Pinterest featuring my boards? I came up with five points to help get you noticed by Pinterest.
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017