What does it take to get featured by Pinterest? This is a secret today’s blogger knows the answer to – she had two different boards featured in less than two months time! She’ll help you optimize your boards for the best reception from Pinterest and your followers.
How to Be Featured by Pinterest
Something pretty amazing happened – my “Easy Thanksgiving Ideas” board was featured by Pinterest. To be honest, I didn’t even know it had happened. My friend messaged me and said I better check Facebook, so I did. People were congratulating me on the feature. My hands went numb and I my mind started to race. No way. There was no way that I was featured again. Yes, again. My “Easy Halloween Ideas” board was featured not even a month prior. So I sat down and started thinking. Why was Pinterest featuring my boards? I came up with five points to help get you noticed by Pinterest.
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017