Sometimes, it can be helpful to know if someone is following you on social media. Maybe you’re running a contest and need to double-check a possible-follower’s eligibility or maybe you’re just curious, but there’s a faster way than scrolling through lists of hundreds or even thousands. Each social media platform has an “easiest way” and today’s blogger has done the work to find out which way is best and is sharing her findings with you!
How to Check if Someone is Following You on Social Media
Have you ever wanted to know who’s following you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Google+? Maybe you want to know if someone in particular is following you (but remember if your account is public, anyone can see your posts whether they’re following you or not). Bloggers who host giveaways often want to verify whether a winner is following a particular account to ensure they’re eligible to win a prize. I always check, and along the way I’ve learned a few tricks to do this as efficiently as possible. Here are the easiest ways I’ve found to see if someone is following you on social media.
Read the full post here: How to Check if Someone is Following You on Social Media
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017