Sometimes, it can be helpful to know if someone is following you on social media. Maybe you’re running a contest and need to double-check a possible-follower’s eligibility or maybe you’re just curious, but there’s a faster way than scrolling through lists of hundreds or even thousands. Each social media platform has an “easiest way” and today’s blogger has done the work to find out which way is best and is sharing her findings with you!
How to Check if Someone is Following You on Social Media
Have you ever wanted to know who’s following you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Google+? Maybe you want to know if someone in particular is following you (but remember if your account is public, anyone can see your posts whether they’re following you or not). Bloggers who host giveaways often want to verify whether a winner is following a particular account to ensure they’re eligible to win a prize. I always check, and along the way I’ve learned a few tricks to do this as efficiently as possible. Here are the easiest ways I’ve found to see if someone is following you on social media.
Read the full post here: How to Check if Someone is Following You on Social Media
- Customizing Comments Section - Feb 28, 2017
- How to Get More Blog Comments on Your Posts - Feb 27, 2017
- Time Management Tools and Tips for Bloggers - Feb 26, 2017
- Make Money on Your Blog Without Clogging Up Your Sidebars - Feb 23, 2017
- Working With Squarespace SEO + 3 Myths Busted - Feb 22, 2017
- How to Attend a Blogging Conference on a Budget - Feb 21, 2017
- 12 Simple Things You Can Do to Market Your Business - Feb 20, 2017
- How to Pin Quicker - Feb 19, 2017
- My Evernote System: UPDATED! - Feb 16, 2017
- How Guest Blogging Can Help Your Blog Become Popular - Feb 15, 2017