Sometimes, it can be helpful to know if someone is following you on social media. Maybe you’re running a contest and need to double-check a possible-follower’s eligibility or maybe you’re just curious, but there’s a faster way than scrolling through lists of hundreds or even thousands. Each social media platform has an “easiest way” and today’s blogger has done the work to find out which way is best and is sharing her findings with you!
How to Check if Someone is Following You on Social Media
Have you ever wanted to know who’s following you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Google+? Maybe you want to know if someone in particular is following you (but remember if your account is public, anyone can see your posts whether they’re following you or not). Bloggers who host giveaways often want to verify whether a winner is following a particular account to ensure they’re eligible to win a prize. I always check, and along the way I’ve learned a few tricks to do this as efficiently as possible. Here are the easiest ways I’ve found to see if someone is following you on social media.
Read the full post here: How to Check if Someone is Following You on Social Media
- How to Use Blog Categories Successfully - Aug 24, 2016
- How to Choose the Right Domain Name - Aug 23, 2016
- The EAE Guide To HTML - Aug 22, 2016
- 12 iPhone Photography Tips to Make Your Photos Pop - Aug 21, 2016
- 7 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Buying a Budget DSLR - Aug 18, 2016
- Five Ways To Be A More Organized Blogger - Aug 17, 2016
- How To Create An Image Map - Aug 16, 2016
- 10 Reasons Why Blogging Is Ruining My Life - Aug 15, 2016
- How I Created A Functional Routine - Aug 14, 2016
- Stop Relying On Social Media For Your Business - Aug 11, 2016