Do you know how to embed a video in one of your blog posts? You just watched a video that you want to share with your readers, but you want them to be able to watch it straight from your blog post instead of clicking a link that will redirect them to a different site. Today’s blogger tells you how to do just that in four easy steps!
How to Embed A Video in a Blog Post
Have you ever wanted to share a video with your readers, but don’t want to just add a link? You can embed the video into your blog post with just 4 easy steps–making it look more professional on your end, but also giving the video owner the views they earned!
Read the full post here: How to Embed A Video in a Blog Post
- How to Attend a Blogging Conference on a Budget - Feb 21, 2017
- 12 Simple Things You Can Do to Market Your Business - Feb 20, 2017
- How to Pin Quicker - Feb 19, 2017
- My Evernote System: UPDATED! - Feb 16, 2017
- How Guest Blogging Can Help Your Blog Become Popular - Feb 15, 2017
- Utilizing Automation For Your Business - Feb 14, 2017
- Leveraging Pinfluencers to Drive Traffic to Your Site - Feb 13, 2017
- What You Don’t Know About Twitter - Feb 12, 2017
- StumbleUpon – What Can It Do For Your Blog? - Feb 9, 2017
- Get Inspired When You’re Feeling Stuck - Feb 8, 2017