Do you know how to embed a video in one of your blog posts? You just watched a video that you want to share with your readers, but you want them to be able to watch it straight from your blog post instead of clicking a link that will redirect them to a different site. Today’s blogger tells you how to do just that in four easy steps!
How to Embed A Video in a Blog Post
Have you ever wanted to share a video with your readers, but don’t want to just add a link? You can embed the video into your blog post with just 4 easy steps–making it look more professional on your end, but also giving the video owner the views they earned!
Read the full post here: How to Embed A Video in a Blog Post
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017