Do you and your blog have a media kit? Your kit is the easiest way to introduce you and what you’re all about without you being there in person. Today’s blogger is ready to help you prepare yours from start to finish!
How to Make a Media Kit
Once you start getting serious about monetizing your blog, you might want to approach brands to ask about sponsorship. You should offer a variety of options – from simply providing ad space in your sidebar right up to long-term partnerships and brand ambassadorships. This post focuses on how to make a kit for your blog, which will help you to seem more professional to the brands you approach.
Read the full post here: How to Make a Media Kit
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost - May 12, 2017
- 50 Places to Find Free and Attractive Images for Your Website - May 10, 2017
- 60 Icebreaker Questions For Your Next Blogging Or Social Media Event - May 5, 2017
- How to Hide a Pinterest Image in Your Blog Post - May 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Pre-Scheduling Your Blog Posts - Apr 28, 2017
- How To Save Hours On Social Media - Apr 26, 2017
- Top 5 Plugins for the Self Hosted Blogger - Apr 19, 2017