Do you and your blog have a media kit? Your kit is the easiest way to introduce you and what you’re all about without you being there in person. Today’s blogger is ready to help you prepare yours from start to finish!
How to Make a Media Kit
Once you start getting serious about monetizing your blog, you might want to approach brands to ask about sponsorship. You should offer a variety of options – from simply providing ad space in your sidebar right up to long-term partnerships and brand ambassadorships. This post focuses on how to make a kit for your blog, which will help you to seem more professional to the brands you approach.
Read the full post here: How to Make a Media Kit
- A Road Map to Blog Better - Jan 19, 2017
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017