How do you rank on the first page of Pinterest? There are thousands of pins on Pinterest and if your pins rank high, then the closer they will appear to top of the user’s screen. The closer they are to the top, the more likely they are to be seen and re-pinned. Today’s blogger teaches you how to optimize your pins for organic growth that will ultimately lead to your pins ranking on the first page.
How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest
In this post, we talk about how you can optimize your Pinterest Pins to rank on the first page of Pinterest.
I’ve been experimenting with Pinterest over the past couple of months to see if I can improve referral traffic from the platform. I originally read on a few blogs that some people were receiving up to 40,000 visits each month. This triggered my interest and I’m sure it will trigger the interest for a lot of you as well.
Read the full post here: How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017