How do you rank on the first page of Pinterest? There are thousands of pins on Pinterest and if your pins rank high, then the closer they will appear to top of the user’s screen. The closer they are to the top, the more likely they are to be seen and re-pinned. Today’s blogger teaches you how to optimize your pins for organic growth that will ultimately lead to your pins ranking on the first page.
How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest
In this post, we talk about how you can optimize your Pinterest Pins to rank on the first page of Pinterest.
I’ve been experimenting with Pinterest over the past couple of months to see if I can improve referral traffic from the platform. I originally read on a few blogs that some people were receiving up to 40,000 visits each month. This triggered my interest and I’m sure it will trigger the interest for a lot of you as well.
Read the full post here: How to Rank on the First Page of Pinterest
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017