Image is everything and a pin-worthy image is practically gold in today’s social media-driven world. In order to catch a pinner’s eye, your images have to look great and stand out from the crowd. Today’s featured blogger has some great tips for creating those eye-catching images that are sure to drive traffic back to your blog.
How to Rock a Pin-Worthy Image
Visual marketing is hot, as evidenced by the popularity of Pinterest and Instagram. People are drawn to certain kinds of images on each platform. Today we’re going to focus on Pinterest. If you want people to repin your pins, and even better to click through to your site, then you have to make your images stand out in the Pinterest feed. Use these tips to rock pin-worthy images that will capture the attention of viewers.
Read the full post here: How to Rock a Pin-Worthy Image
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017