Are you looking for an easy way to keep track of your fabulous content ideas? Those great ideas that pop into your head deserve an equally great place to be tracked and organized. Today’s blogger not only shares her tips for a clear, easy to read content spreadsheet, but is also sharing her (free!) spreadsheet template in her resource library.
How to Use a Spreadsheet for Your Content Ideas
The first step in writing awesome content is to make sure that you have a never-ending well of great ideas. I recommend keeping those ideas in a spreadsheet. Spreadsheets are simple, flexible, and you can get as crazy as you like with color-coding. In this post, I’ll guide you through how I set up my Content Idea spreadsheet, how I map the spreadsheet to an editorial calendar, and how I use the spreadsheet to ensure there is variety in my posting schedule.
Read the full post here: How to Use a Spreadsheet for Your Content Ideas
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017