Writing is a great way to channel your thoughts and feelings into a more tangible form. Writers’ usually make great bloggers, so today’s blogger was not surprised to find her blog was a great outlet. She’s been blogging for a little bit and learned some lessons along the way. If you’re new to blogging, she’s got some great tips for you!
I’ve Been Writing…
I’ve been blogging for 3 months! I’m sharing what I’ve learned so far as a new blogger. Newbie Tips! It’s been 3 months since I posted my very first blog post – “Hello! What Niche?” – and its been a cool journey so far. I’ve reached several milestones in this short time- 2000+ page views, almost 100 Facebook likes (Madame Dreamer Blog), 30+ Google+ followers and I’ve even had one of my posts featured (Stress Overload! Rescue Remedy). I celebrate all milestones big and small.
Read the full post here: I’ve Been Writing…
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017