What is your ultimate self-care priority? There are a lot of things you can do for yourself to preserve your sanity – you’ve been so busy juggling everything else, what you really need is to put your feet up and rest. Today’s blogger lets us know why giving your mind a break can be the best medicine.
Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile!
We all know that when we sleep, our bodies heal. But did you know that resting, without sleeping, also acts as a way to heal the mind! Stresses from each day, even the good days, cause our brains to break down. We think we can easily fix this with a good nights sleep but that doesn’t always work. Hence the proverbial “waking on the wrong side of the bed”. If we are sleeping but not resting, we are not fully recharging and healing.
Read the full post here: Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile!
- Pitching Brands: 7 Places To Find The Right Person To Pitch - Jan 18, 2017
- Don’t Recreate the Wheel – Improve It! - Jan 17, 2017
- Switch Blog Post Images, Preserve Pinterest Pins - Jan 16, 2017
- Where To Find Blogger & Influencer Outreach Programs - Jan 15, 2017
- Twitter: What Not to Do - Jan 12, 2017
- 5 Simple Steps to Promote Your Blog on Pinterest - Jan 11, 2017
- Make Rest A Priority: Go Ahead, Be Selfish Once In Awhile! - Jan 10, 2017
- How to Get Rid of Spam in WordPress Comments - Jan 9, 2017
- Failure: How to Get Up and Get Over It - Jan 8, 2017
- 8 Essential WordPress Plugins - Jan 5, 2017