Your Facebook page, like all of your social media platforms, is an extension of your blog. It is a great way to interact with your readers and drive traffic back to your blog. Facebook offers you the chance to pay to have your post listed as sponsored content, but is that truly necessary? With a little bit of work and creativity, today’s blogger shares how you can get the most out of Facebook without spending a dime.
Making the Most of Your Facebook Page
People say there is not much you can do on your Facebook page unless you pay for sponsored content, but I have to disagree. There are plenty of things you can do to make the best use of Facebook and here are a few!
Read the full post here: Making the Most of Your Facebook Page
- Boost Your Blogging Self-Esteem - Jun 23, 2017
- How to Setup MailChimp Automations – Absolutely FREE! - Jun 21, 2017
- How Multi-Tasking Can Sabotage Progress - Jun 16, 2017
- Anchor Text for SEO - Jun 14, 2017
- How to Setup a WordPress Website for the Best Start in Business - Jun 7, 2017
- A Blogger’s Guide to Reviews & Giveaways - Jun 2, 2017
- 7 Ways to Think Like a Successful Blogger - May 31, 2017
- How To Create An Inspiration Board For Your Website - May 26, 2017
- 4 Myths About Blogs - May 24, 2017
- No Babysitter and You Need to Conduct an Interview? - May 17, 2017