Your Facebook page, like all of your social media platforms, is an extension of your blog. It is a great way to interact with your readers and drive traffic back to your blog. Facebook offers you the chance to pay to have your post listed as sponsored content, but is that truly necessary? With a little bit of work and creativity, today’s blogger shares how you can get the most out of Facebook without spending a dime.
Making the Most of Your Facebook Page
People say there is not much you can do on your Facebook page unless you pay for sponsored content, but I have to disagree. There are plenty of things you can do to make the best use of Facebook and here are a few!
Read the full post here: Making the Most of Your Facebook Page
- Favorite Blogging Notes - Aug 18, 2017
- Sorting Creativeness From Clutter - Aug 16, 2017
- The Benefits of Hiring a Virtual Assistant - Aug 11, 2017
- 3 Tips On Time Blocking - Aug 9, 2017
- How to Embed Facebook Posts on Your Website or Blog - Aug 4, 2017
- 12 Month Step by Step Blog Plan from $0 to $9000 a Month - Aug 2, 2017
- I’ve Been Writing… - Jul 28, 2017
- Back To Business & 6 Lessons Learned - Jul 26, 2017
- What Can Grey’s Anatomy Teach Us About Blogging - Jul 21, 2017
- Designing For The Future - Jul 19, 2017